Box the tour of Europe
The box contains:
- 5 miniature bottles of 2 cl (2 sips) of the following wines:
or 5 miniature bottles of 4 cl with the Box Duo
- Shaw + Smith M3 Chardonnay 2018 (Australia): 94,9/100
- San Giusto a Rentennano Le Baroncole 2015 (Italy): 94,8/100
- Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia 2005 (Spain): 94,6/100
- Chateau Sociando-Mallet 2016 (Bordeaux): 93,8/100
- Glaetzer Anaperenna 2018 (Australia): 94,3/100
The miniature bottles are to be stored in the refrigerator in their vacuum packaging and must be consumed within 48 to 72 hours of receipt (the shipment is made according to the date chosen for the webinar).
* The scores of the wines are the average of all the scores of the major world critics.
- 1 tasting glass 12 cl
or 2 glasses with the Box Duo
- Participation in a 45-minute webinar held in french on one of the proposed dates
(Calendar and registration for webinars available in the BOX menu / registration for webinars)
- 1 voucher of € 29.9 to be used for the purchase of a bottle of your choice.
Take a trip around the world. Travel from France within our old Europe via Italy and Spain before flying to Australia.
Travel from country to country, from grape variety to grape variety and from one aromatic profile to another: enter the world of Grands Crus. Let yourself be seduced by unknown aromas in the wines we know, wines whose complexity will delight your olfactory and gustatory senses depending on the terroirs and grape varieties encountered.
All the wines were selected because they had unanimous praise from all the major world critics with scores between 92 and 96!
In addition, we have chosen wines whose price is at the bottom of the range for wines of this level of quality.
During the webinar, you will learn the basics of tasting and improve your knowledge of grape varieties and winemaking, allowing you to better understand the wines, refine your palate and then be able to choose your bottle.