Box "The New World"
The box contains:
- 5 miniature bottles of 2 cl (2 sips) of the following wines:
or 5 miniature bottles of 4 cl with the Box Duo :
- Glaetzer Anaperinna Shiraz Cabernet 2018 (Australia): 94,3/100
- Klein Constancia Vin de Constance 2016 (South Africa): 96,6/100
- Klein. Constancia Vin de constance 2018 (South Africa): 97,4/100
- Errazuriz Las Pizarras Chardonnay 2018 (Chile): 97/100
- Escarpment Kupe 2015: 96,2/100
The miniature bottles must be stored in the refrigerator in their vacuum packaging and consumed within 48 to 72 hours of receipt (they are shipped according to the date chosen for the webinar).
* Wine ratings are the average of all ratings from major world critics.
- 1 tasting glass 12 cl
or 2 glasses with the Box duo
- Participation in a 45-minute webinar held in french on one of the proposed dates
(Calendar and registration for webinars available in the BOX menu / registration for webinars)
- 1 voucher of € 42.5 to be used towards the purchase of a bottle of your choice.
Fly to distant lands. discover new horizons: Australia, Argentina, Chile and South Africa.
Travel from country to country, discover the differences between a fresh Pinot Noir grown near the Andes and a powerful and structured Pinot Noir from an Australian climate. Discover the Shiraz / Cabernet-Sauvignon blend, classic in Australia, but unknown to us: it brings the best of both grape varieties. Also discover the best Chardonnay from South America, the icon of Chile.
Travel from grape variety to grape variety and from one aromatic profile to another: enter the world of great vintages. Let yourself be seduced by unknown aromas in the wines we know, wines whose complexity will delight your olfactory and gustatory senses depending on the terroirs and grape varieties encountered.
All the wines have been selected because they have garnered unanimous praise from all the major world critics with scores between 92 and 97! In addition, we have chosen wines whose price is at the bottom of the range for wines of this level of quality.
During the webinar, you will learn the basics of tasting and improve your knowledge of grape varieties and winemaking, allowing you to better understand the wines, refine your palate and then be able to choose your bottle.