Box initiation to oenology "A tour of Europe"
The box contains:
- 5 miniature bottles of 2 cl (2 sips) of the following wines:
or 5 miniature bottles of 4 cl with the Box Duo
- San Giusto a Rentennano Le Baroncole 2015 (Italy): 94,8/100
- Lopez de Heredia: Vina Tondonia 2008 (Spain): 95,2/100
- Chateau Sociando-Mallet 2016 (Bordeaux): 93,8/100
- Chateau Coutet 2015 (Sauternes): 95,2/100
- Quinta do Crasto Touriga National 2016 (Portugal): 94,7/100
The miniature bottles are to be stored in the refrigerator in their vacuum packaging and must be consumed within 48 to 72 hours of receipt (the shipment is made according to the date chosen for the webinar).
* Wine ratings are the average of all ratings from major world critics.
- 1 tasting glass 12 cl
or 2 glasses with the Box Duo
- 8 aroma vials: Cherry, plum, blackberry, blackcurrant, violet, lemon, pineapple, liquorice
- Participation in a 1 hour 15 minute webinar held in french on one of the proposed dates(Calendar and webinar registration available in the BOX / webinar registration menu)
During the webinar, you will learn the basics of tasting and have the opportunity to educate your nose by improving your ability to recognize aromas through the use of aroma vials.
You will also improve your knowledge of grape varieties and winemaking, allowing you to better understand wines and refine your palate.
Discover our wine-growing Europe; travel from country to country, from grape variety to grape variety and from one aromatic profile to another: enter the world of grands crus. Let yourself be seduced by aromas unknown in the wines we know, wines whose aromatic complexity will delight your olfactory and gustatory senses.
All the wines were selected because they had the unanimous praise of all the great world critics with scores between 92 and 97! In addition, we have chosen wines whose price is at the bottom of the range for wines of this level of quality.